Its your opportunity to Join CIELO
CIELO is hiring a Front desk agent!
Our organization requires the talents and skills of a Front Desk Agent. The successful candidate should be outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service. We want our clients, partners, and visitors to feel as though they can find solutions and resources they need, so as the Front Desk Agent, it would be your job to provide that.
• Answer guest calls and record details of each conversation for future follow-up
• Meet and exceed clients' expectations by anticipating the services they might require and suggesting information and referrals from our resource manual.
• Keep CIELO resources manual updated and maintain continuous communications with partners included in this manual.
• Develop and Manage CIELO activities calendar to inform clients.
• Monitor CIELO information emails, website, chat; filter requests & forward to correct staff members.
• Keep work areas clean and organized.
• Greet, welcome, and direct visitors appropriately.
• Notify staff of visitor arrival.
• Maintain security – be the first to respond and take appropriate action.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
• Assist with filing, setting up and breaking down rooms for meetings, and reordering office supplies.
• Make room assignments after consultation with Executive Director.
• Assist with coordinating Food Bank prep and day-of event details.
• Update automated phone messages and post CIELO closure notices on doors.
• Coordinate our monthly foodbank
• Receive incoming donations that come in through the mail, enter them into our CRM, and pass checks and related documents to Finance for further processing.
o Help with mailings
o Development Officer to provide template and related supplies for mailings, along with instructions
o Give to ED for any special handling
• Run monthly reports
• Coordinate production of mailings
• Enter accounts payable into QuickBooks
• Travel and Training estimates and arrangements
Competencies & Required Skills
Ability to work well with others and establish respectful relationships.
Ability to work independently and to take initiative in job-related activities.
Willingness to take direction.
· Must perform in a professional manner at all times.
· Must be able to maintain confidences and handle highly confidential materials.
· A sensitivity to and ability to respond appropriately to cultural differences of clients and staff.
· Commitment to empowering others to solve their own problems, including the ability to set appropriate.
High-school diploma or equivalent certificate
Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
EEO Statement: CIELO Project Radio Ranch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reports To: The Executive Director
Work environment: In office
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org